Protecting your trade business.

It takes a lot to construct a property – from architects and contractors to electricians, plumbers, and painters – and we insure them all. We understand that this work takes a lot of equipment too, so we offer policies to cover whatever equipment you use to get your job done, whether your office is inside four walls or on four wheels.

And it’s not just construction. If you are starting your brand-new landscaping business, expanding your manufacturing facility, or continuing the legacy of your family’s auto repair shop, we will help you find the set of policies that will give you the insurance coverage to keep your business moving.

Need more information? Speak with one of our insurance experts to find the right coverage for your business.

Depending on what services you offer, you may need the following:

Workers’ Comp

Covers you and your employees in the case of an employee injury.

General Liability

You’re covered in case of customer lawsuits, such as “slip and fall” cases.

Commercial Auto

Coverage for business vehicles and employees in accidents.

Commercial Property

This policy covers your business for many kinds of property damage.

Find out if a BOP is right for you.

A business owner’s policy (BOP) is a packaged insurance policy that contains all of the essentials most restaurants need. A BOP combines the two primary commercial coverage types – general liability and property insurance – into one, affordable policy. This packaged policy covers the widest range of risks that the average business owner faces: protection from lawsuits, damage to their business space and property loss.

There are also many add-ons that can be included in a business owner’s policy to protect the unique needs and risks inherent in any small business. For example, business interruption, a coverage that pays an insured if business operations are suspended due to a loss, is included in most BOPs.

Additional coverages we recommend.


Business Interruption

Coverage for lost income if a business must close temporarily.

Employment Practices Liability

Coverage for lawsuits by your employees against the company.

Equipment Breakdown

Coverage for necessary repairs to your important equipment.

Inland Marine

Coverage for your important goods and property while in transit.

Looking for coverage?